The CoffeeSafe Guild is a community of coffee machine engineers who are dedicated to upholding the highest standards of safety, workmanship, customer care and innovation. The Guild members are driven by a passion for their craft and a desire to make the coffee machine industry the best it can be.
The Guild is a way for engineers to demonstrate their dedication to their industry. By joining the Guild, engineers are signalling to their customers, peers and employers that they are committed to the highest standards in professionalism.
Guild Member Commitments
Membership in the CoffeeSafe Guild demonstrates the following commitments :
- Deliver high quality workmanship with a “Think Safety First” approach
- Maintain high standards of personal conduct and customer care
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to enhance skills and knowledge
- To share knowledge and raise awareness of Pressure Systems Safety Regulation (PSSR2000) in the coffee industry
- To be an active CoffeeSafe member
Guild Membership Levels
Guild Member Benefits
The Guild provides engineers with a number of resources and support to help them including:
- A commitment to the Guild supports you in providing a positive Health & Safety culture
- Access training and development programs to help you stay up-to-date on the latest industry standards and technologies
- Build relationships via a network of experienced and knowledgeable engineers who can provide support and advice
- Opportunities to collaborate on projects and initiatives that are advancing the coffee machine industry
- Stay informed about the latest industry news and developments via quarterly newsletters information bulletins
- Our logo, branding guide and marketing materials will help you present your business professionally and consistently to your customers with a recognised brand identity
- Industry networking provides professional assurances for collaboration opportunities between Guild organisations.
- Members of the Guild will be actively promoted to end users