The independent coffee house sector is growing fast with many customers looking for that individuality that could enhance their coffee experience.
CoffeeSafe works in partnership with many coffee machine service providers that can offer you that peace of mind that one of your most valuable assets is running smoothly and most importantly is safe and compliant with the PSSR 2000.
Primary duty holders (Users and/or Owners) of coffee machines have legal duties to ensure their machines are operated safely, serviced and maintained and examined at set frequencies in accordance with a Written Scheme of Examination which begins prior to first use.
Using a CoffeeSafe service provider can improve your quality of service and increase profitability in a number of key areas.
- Reduce the time your machine is out of service
- Access to established engineers that have successfully completed IOSH approved training
- Remove the need for 3rd party inspection engineers
- Scheduling of the required service and examinations to suit your business
- Online access to your WSE/examination report documentation
Please visit our nationwide map to identify and select an approved service provider.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us, we would love to hear from you
Feel safe in the hands of coffee industry professionals.