The CoffeeSafe Partnership
CoffeeSafe is an online, fully equipped, ready-to-go solution, which streamlines the process of statutory examinations and reporting on commercial coffee machines.
Many customers now demand that service providers supply a statutory examination service, along with preventative maintenance programs. The CoffeeSafe partnership allows service providers to deliver Written Schemes of Examination (WSE) and examination reports via their own "competent examiner".
The CoffeeSafe package includes:
- An IOSH accredited and certifed "Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000" training course for all engineers, delivered by us, as part of the induction to the whole partnership package.
- A turnkey software solution for the recording of machine data that will produce, provide and store written schemes and examination reports online – all branded with your logo.
- Registration of coffee machines online.
- Using the registration details CoffeeSafe produces the initial WSE as required by Regulation 8, PSSR 2000.
- Auditing of reports by our own engineering team to identify errors or omissions prior to them becoming available online - covering the requirements of the "Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000".
- When the examinations are due, your engineer carries out the statutory examination and reports their findings to the CoffeeSafe online system. Examination reports are produced and the next examination date set.
- Back offce management of scheduling examinations, monitoring the quality of reports and our engineers providing key performance indicators via CoffeeSafe to your managers.
- Telephone helpline for advice on the regulations plus support on reporting and written schemes.
- Customer access to online data, written schemes and examination records.
CoffeeSafe helping businesses like yours
The CoffeeSafe partnership works because it combines technology with industry expertise, raising standards through ongoing support, training and cloud based software. What’s more, it may increase proftability in a number of key areas allowing you to focus on your business:
- Removing the need for 3rd party inspection engineers.
- The quality of our training and reporting systems also helps our clients to increase and retain business, which in the past was potentially lost to other providers.
- Engineers reports are audited and provide managers with KPI’s.
- Engineers receive safety regulations training, accredited and certificated by the Institute of Safety & Health (IOSH).