CoffeeSafe is raising awareness throughout the coffee industry utilising relationships with suppliers, manufacturers, service providers, engineers and Local Enforcing Authorities to promote compliance with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 to provide a safer environment for everyone.
At CoffeeSafe we pride ourselves on not only providing high quality written schemes of examination but to also continuously promote a better understanding of and compliance with the regulations to ensure a safer environment within the coffee industry.
We are always happy to share our experience and knowledge for applying PSSR to the coffee industry and an exciting way to do this is through discussion, training courses and industry workshops.
As part of this CoffeeSafe are currently providing free Pressure System Safety Training for Local Enforcing Authorities throughout the United kingdom.
This course gives delegates a renewed and further understanding of the "Pressure System Safety Regulations 2000" (PSSR).
P.S.S.R awareness course agenda:
- Why are we CoffeeSafe here? (Video and discussion of a coffee machine explosion)
- Short history of Mandate and CoffeeSafe
- Coffee machines which use steam to foam milk can be dangerous and need to comply with "Pressure Systems Safety Regulations"
- Steam-special status volatile and scolding effects
- Outline the many elements, which demonstrate moving towards compliance
- Reg 8, 9, 11, 12, 13 & 14. explaining what is required to be done
- In each case which documentation is needed and what it looks like
- What is the legal requirement?
- CoffeeSafe solution